New Patient Information
At Advanced Spine and Sports Medicine, we understand that your visit to a new office can be stressful when you have pain that won't subside and is preventing you from doing what you love. In order to maximize your office visit, please review the following steps below for simple helpful hints and guidelines.
Before Your Office Visit
- Make a note of your symptoms, including the order in which the symptoms appeared, as well as anything that makes them better or worse.
- Evaluate your lifestyle habits, including eating and drinking habits, as well as how much you sleep or exercise.
- Make a note of any other health concerns about which you may want to speak with your provider.
- Please make sure to fill out our New Patient Intake Form below to prevent loss of appointment time collecting this necessary information.
During Your Office Visit
- Review the items listed above with your physician.
- Ask your provider questions, including what he/she thinks the diagnosis/problem may be, as well as what tests, if necessary, are needed.
- Make sure that you obtain a clear understanding on what your role is in treating your condition, as well as what you can do in the future to prevent any recurrences.
- Expect to have some form of manual soft tissue work, exercise plan, and/or manipulation with your consent at your office visit to address the discussed diagnosis. Please feel free to voice any questions or concerns about chiropractic manipulations with your Chiropractor or specific treatments with your Physical Therapist.
- Make sure you understand any possible side effects of any of the treatments your provider performed at today’s office visit as your may experience increased soreness or bruising.
- Find out if a follow-up appointment with your provider is required, or if you should be referred to another specialist.
After Your Office Visit
- Follow your provider’s advice!
- If you don't understand any of the instructions, don't hesitate to call our office for clarification.
- If you begin to feel worse or experience significant side effects from any treatments, contact our office immediately.
- If you are scheduled for a follow-up visit, make sure to keep your appointment.
We Love Our Patients! Hear It from Them
“I have been coming to see Dr. Johnny for years with great results. He has helped me get to many starting lines and I am so grateful that I can continue to run pain-free.”
Official Sports Medicine Providers Of New Hope Solebury High School
Same Day Appointments
Offering Graston & Active Release Techniques
Offering Payment Plans